When logged in you can access your profile at the right top of the site. There you can edit personal information and adapt the user interface to your preferences.
When clicking on Change password you have to enter the current password and a new one twice.
- Name - optional, provide your full name to make it easier for other users to identify you.
- Email - providing an email address is important in case you have to reset your password.
- Show email - uncheck to hide your email for other users (except admins and managers).
- Newsletter - check to receive newsletters including an unsubscribe link.
Here you can adjust shown interface elements to your preferences. You still see e.g. existing sub units even when you deactivate them but the interface elements to add them will disappear.
- Language - select your language for the user interface.
- Table rows - amount of rows that are shown on one table page.
- Show aliases in tables - show aliases of actors and places in tables and make them searchable.
- Show created and modified information - in entity view: show when and by whom an entry was created and last updated
- Show import information - in entity view: show the project name and original identifier in case the entity was imported from another project
- Show CIDOC class - in entity view: show the CIDOC CRM class with a link to the Model
- Show API links - in entity view: show a button for the API view
- Default map zoom - define the lowest zoom level to include all features on a Map view.
- Max map zoom - adjust how far you can zoom into a Map.
- Show icons in tables - if activated small images of files are shown in tables.